About Me


I grew up in hot, hot Southern California. Currently I'm happy to call Utah home. I am living my #1 dream as wife to my perfect-for-me studman and Mommy to my Little Miss Sunshine and Twinkly-Eyed boy. I am a graduate of Brigham Young University where I studied Home and Family Life. Someday I will pursue my dream of becoming a Home Economics teacher. Day-to-day my “job” activities differ. I sing…at the top of my lungs, I dance…like a crazy person, I’m an adventure guide, storyteller, teacher, make-believer, nurse, yoga instructor and more. Reading to my little ones and playing outside are two things we do almost every day.  Believe me when I say that I love, love, love my Mommy job.

I love a good book, a good thunderstorm and a nice nap on a rainy day. I love the comfort of my own home. Being outdoors is my natural high. Mix that with a hammock and a tall glass of ice water and I’ve found my happy place. My favorite exercise buddy is my hubby. Many people tell me I have a freakishly good memory. I love surprising others and being surprised myself. I love to record my thoughts and the cute things my kids say and do each day. I am very tempted to wear a GoPro on my head wherever we go. I could eat pita and hummus for every snack and love cereal for dessert.  
I live for family and faith. I love being happy and living a simple life. I am who I am because I believe in God.  I look forward to strengthening my love for my faith, family and life by doing my best to spread a little sunshine and warmth to many hearts. Shine on!

Live to love and love to live!





1 comment:

  1. You are amazing my dear! I love reading about your attitude towards life, you are an inspiration and I'm so grateful to have your sweet self as a part of my life and family. Love you!

    ReplyDelete